Monday 30 April 2012

Fun Park

Hi Everyone,

Saturday I went to see a band play, it was called 6 African's in the Ghetto, The Ghetto is the name of the bar, we had dinner there and  listened to some live music, nothing like live music and its amazing all the funny we things they had to make music. Sunday Luke turned one, we had small party and everyone enjoyed it. Monday we went to the fun park and Leo enjoyed it. I was outside in the sun for about 5 hours today with no hat and I didn't get sun brunt, it was 24 degrees today. In New Zealand I would get burnt in 10 minutes or less!

I hear you say where are the photos, sorry no photos for a while, we were in the park, Leo said "dad I want to take a photo", I said "ok but don't drop it", Leo took the photo and some how dropped my trusty canon point and shoot camera on the concrete, it worked for a few days but now it puts lines in the photos and all the photos come out very over exposed (white looking) so it is pretty broken. Since I am not working I don't have much spare cash to spend on a camera so no photos for a while..

See you

No comments:

Post a Comment